- What is SmartFunding?
- Is SmartFunding regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
- How do I know that my non-invested capital is safe with SmartFunding?
- What is an escrow agent? Why is it necessary?
- If SmartFunding does not, themselves, buy or sell debt securities, what exactly is their role?
- What happens if SmartFunding goes bankrupt?
- Will I have access to investors’ profiles?
- With regard to my business and credit status, how much information will you give to investors?
- Do I need to submit a new loan request as a repeat borrower?
- How do you calculate your interest rates?
- Are there other costs, like penalties or late payments?
- How do I get approved to seek financing on the platform?
- What happens after my application is approved?
- How long will it takes to process my Borrower application?
- Can you elaborate on your credit assessment procedures?
- What are the recovery actions that may be undertaken by SmartFunding if a borrower default?
- How do I apply to become an Investor?
- What are your fees?
- What are the documents required for signing up as an investor?
- Can I be an investor if I don’t reside in Singapore?
- How long will it take to process my investor application?
- When will I get repaid?